As an injured party, should I cooperate with corporate representatives or investigators that contact me concerning the incident?


Insurance company adjusters, corporate representatives, and investigators hired by either one of these entities typically contact people after an accident or on-the-job injury.

These are, of course, most often the same companies against whom your claim for injuries will be made. These representatives and investigators are often relentless in trying to persuade injured people, their families, and their co-workers to cooperate with the company’s investigations. We cannot emphasize strongly enough the importance of having YOUR own team of lawyers to conduct the investigation of the facts concerning your injury, rather than the company’s or insurance carrier’s. If you are contacted by one of these individuals following an accident or injury, refer them to GWC so that your lawyer can take charge of the investigation, and NEVER give a recorded statement without first consulting with your own attorney.

Take Control

Our entire team of lawyers and support staff are dedicated to fighting for the justice that you deserve.

Contact Us

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap!

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search