At the law offices of GWC Injury Lawyers, we would like to welcome everyone to a fundraising event that is being held this Sunday for Mr. John Flynn Rooney – a renown reporter at the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin.
Mr. Rooney was recently diagnosed with ALS (also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease) and in an effort to help not only raise money to help with the considerable costs that are associated with John’s medical expenses, but to demonstrate just how much John is loved and appreciated by those that have been fortunate enough to make his acquaintance.
To learn more about the event or to make a donation, be sure to visit www.letsroonals.org or alternatively, please find listed below the specifics of the event:
- When : Sunday, October 19th, 2014
- Where: 115 Bourbon Street, 3359 W. 115th St, Merrionette Park, IL 60803
- Time: 1 PM to 6 PM
- Entry Price: $30 per person (21 years and older) if purchased in advance, $35 per person (21 years and older) if purchased the day of, $20 per child (6-20 years) and children under 5 years old are free
- Raffle: Yes! First Prize is a 65″ Smart LCD TV, Second Prize is an Apple iPad Air, Third Prize is a Schwinn Rocket Adult Mountain Bike
- Details: There will be a buffet lunch with a dessert table, domestic draft beer and free valet parking!
To learn more, please visit www.letsroonals.org and we hope to see you there!