We Are Hiring!
GWC Injury Lawyers, LLC is seeking an Attorney to join our Litigation department at our Chicago, Illinois office. With over $2.5 billion recovered in verdicts and settlements, GWC is one of the leading Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation law firms in Illinois.
Job Title: Attorney
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Attend court status calls and motions
- Propound and answer written discovery
- Prepare and respond to motions
- Attend depositions
- Participate in other aspects of litigation
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be an active member in good standing with the Illinois State Bar
- New bar admittee applicants are welcome or 1 to 2 years of litigation experience
- Must have compassion and understanding for the clients they are working with
- Must have exceptional attention to detail, strong written and oral communication skills, and strong work ethic
GWC offers competitive salary and compensation package, including health insurance, profit sharing, vacation and personal days.
Please send resumes to Employment@gwclaw.com
GWC Injury Lawyers is one of Illinois’ leading Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation law firms, with more than $2.5 BILLION in courtroom victories and negotiated settlements for our clients.
GWC has been able to achieve such success thanks to its 22 dedicated trial attorneys and a support staff of more than 30 employees. Among our lawyers, you will find many with awards and honors, including those featured as “Illinois Super Lawyers” in Chicago Magazine.
Since 1978, GWC has prided itself on being a learning organization, one with a unique ability to recognize and develop young legal talent. It is part of the firm’s long tradition of cultivating future generations of legal minds.
In fact, many of our young lawyers, and even some partners, started out as law clerks, and they have able to grow into seasoned professionals, like those who came before them, thanks to the guidance of some of the greatest lawyers in the business.
Simply put, our lawyers are excellent attorneys because they learn from the best.
Our firm specializes in a wide range of matters, including:
• Automotive and Construction Accidents
• Workers’ Compensation
• Medical Malpractice
• Mass Tort Litigation
• FELA Lawsuits
• Dangerous Drugs
• Civil Rights and Police Brutality
• Social Security Disability
• Nursing Home Abuse
• Wrongful Death
If you are seeking employment at one of the most dynamic and innovative law firms around, either as a law clerk, as an attorney, or as a member of our support staff, please contact GWC Injury Lawyers today. We are seeking out employees with all levels of experience.
GWC Injury Lawyers is an equal opportunity employer, with competitive pay and benefits. If you want to find out what we have to offer, email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com