Have you or someone that you love been injured in a construction site accident in Peoria?
For decades the experienced trial lawyers at Goldberg Weisman & Cairo have successfully challenged employers who refuse to provide the benefits our clients deserve while helping to recover more than $2 BILLION in compensation.
How Our Peoria Construction Site Accident Lawyers Can Help You
A construction accident lawyer who understands Illinois construction site accident laws is first and foremost an advocate for injured clients in multiple areas.
Whether it is ensuring that the medical establishment files medical paperwork on time, or representing your interests in front of the Illinois Workers Compensation Commission, an attorney can help you get the full range of benefits.
Depending on your injury, you may be entitled to a variety of workers compensation benefits, including:
- Medical benefits
- Temporary Total Disability (TTD)-wage benefits while an injured worker is recovering
- Temporary Partial Disability- wage benefits when the injured worker is doing light work and making less than he or she used to
- Vocational and rehabilitation benefits- assistance with retraining, physical therapy or education
- Permanent Partial Disability (PTD)- compensation for a permanent disability or disfigurement where the employee can still work
- Permanent Total Disability (PTD)- for permanent disability that prevent ever returning to work
- Death benefits- benefits granted to surviving and qualifying family members
Our Peoria construction site accident attorneys have handled cases that have created new state laws that help construction site injury victims get the financial compensation that they deserve.
Our record demonstrates our commitment to injured employees.
Goldberg Weisman Cairo: Peoria Construction Site Accident Lawyers Who Level the Playing Field
Our firm excels at representing the interests of individuals who have legal problems. If you find yourself up against insurance companies, employers and insurance adjusters, do not act alone.
Our founding partner Mr. Michael Goldberg has decades of experience ensuring that everyday working class Americans are not taken advantage of by large companies and insurance companies.
For questions about how our firm can help you in the aftermath of a construction site accident, call us today 1-312-464-1234 or reach us online via our “Free Case Evaluation” form.
Our Peoria location proudly offers free consultations to construction injury victims throughout Peoria County, including:
- La Salle
…. and all of the towns and suburbs that surround these areas.
We are the largest personal injury law firm in Illinois and have recovered more than $2 BILLION in compensation for our clients. Contact us today and lets discuss the merits of your potential personal injury lawsuit.