GWC Injury Lawyers LLC congratulates its hardworking attorneys and staff for obtaining settlements topping $3.8 million during the month of June.
36 Settlements in June 2021
GWC successfully resolved 36 cases in June 2021, including nearly $2 million for third-party injury lawsuits and more than $1.7 million for workers’ compensation claims.
Some of the noteworthy settlements included the following:
- $1,750,000.00 for a union electrician who underwent surgery for a complex left rotator cuff tear that he sustained when he pushed a heavy cart into an elevated portion of flooring that the defendant had negligently failed to demolish.
- A $329,193.19 settlement for a union telecommunication technician who herniated his neck and lower back after being struck by a 60-ton crane.
- $290,000.00 for a delivery driver who severely injured his right shoulder while pulling down the trailer door on a company truck.
- $125,000.00 for an auto mechanic who sustained a lower back injury when a jack broke as he was changing a transmission.
- A $120,000.00 settlement for a truck driver who suffered cervical and lumbar disc herniation in a rear-end collision.
- Full six-figure insurance policy limits for a motorist who underwent lumbar fusion surgery following an auto accident.
Additionally, GWC achieved significant outcomes for clients working in a variety of other fields, including healthcare, aviation, retail, education, staffing, and transportation infrastructure.
Let Our Team of Dedicated Lawyers Help You
For more than four decades, GWC has been helping the innocent victims of negligence, whether they have been injured because of automotive collisions, workplace and construction accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, animal attacks, or defective products. No other plaintiff firm in the state is more respected – or more feared – by its adversaries, both inside and outside of the courtroom. Our knowledgeable lawyers have the experience, the determination, the resources, and the well-earned reputation of success you need to get you and your family the justice you deserve.
Contact GWC today to schedule a free, no-obligation case evaluation with a dedicated injury attorney. You may call our office at (312) 464-1234 or click here to chat with a representative at any time.