GWC Injury Lawyers LLC proudly congratulates its hardworking attorneys and staff for having successfully obtained over $4 million in total settlements in March.
Settlements Reflect Wide Variety of GWC’s Cases
In all, GWC’s dedicated lawyers successfully resolved 55 claims in March, in cases representing a wide variety of injuries, fact patterns, professions, and trade affiliations. The total value of the March 2021 settlements included $1,794,924.01 for third-party personal injury lawsuits, $1,829,003.40 for workers’ compensation claims, and $435,360.41 in pre-litigation resolutions.
Some of the many notable settlements include:
- $1.65 million for a passenger injured in a three-vehicle accident after a newly installed tire fell off the car in which he was riding. GWC successfully recovered damages from the drivers who struck the vehicle and the parties who improperly installed the tire.
- A $300,000.00 wage differential settlement for a 50-year-old commercial waste hauler and Teamster whose operated shoulder resulted in permanent work restrictions.
- $220,000.00 for a union rail operator who sustained injuries of the shoulder and back while working for the CTA.
- A $145,000.00 loss-of-trade settlement for a 63-year-old flight attendant who had to change professions because of an operated shoulder and a knee replacement.
- $140,000.00 for a union plumber who underwent surgical repair following an on-the-job shoulder injury.
- $122,080.50 for a union laborer clipped by a passing vehicle while she was working as a flagger on a road construction project.
- Full six-figure defendant insurance policy limits for a 19-year-old motorist who needed wrist surgery after she was rear-ended in traffic.
GWC also achieved successful outcomes in cases involving injuries sustained both on and off the job by clients working in a number of industries, including healthcare, telecommunications, construction, manufacturing, retail, and shipping.
Serving Illinois for Over Four Decades
GWC Injury Lawyers LLC has been serving Illinois for over four decades. We represent clients for virtually every type of personal injury matter, including those involving car and truck collisions, workplace accidents, construction negligence, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, dog bites, FELA claims, defective products, and wrongful death.
GWC’s personal injury and workers’ compensation attorneys are committed to helping people who have been harmed because of somebody else’s negligence. And with more than $2 billion recovered in verdicts and settlements, we think our record of success speaks for itself. No other plaintiff firm in the state is more respected – or more feared – by its adversaries, both inside and outside of the courtroom. GWC has the experience, the determination, the resources, and the reputation necessary to get you and your family the justice you deserve.
Contact GWC today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our knowledgeable injury lawyers. You may call our office at (312) 464-1234 or click here to chat with a representative at any time.<< BACK TO BLOG POSTS