At GWC, our litigation lawyers have been on a tear lately, resolving significant cases that are making a huge impact on the lives and livelihood of our clients. In fact, over the past 18 months, in addition to countless large 6-figure cases, we have successfully resolved numerous large 7-figure and 8-figure cases. At GWC, our team of professionals always fights aggressively for our clients and never take “NO” for an answer from the insurance carriers or their lawyers. Hopefully, after reviewing the following recent results, you will agree that GWC is your source for professional legal representation when tragedy strikes:
• $13,750,000.00 for a tuckpointer who suffered a closed head injury falling off of a scaffold at work.
• $10,000,000.00 for a fitter who fell 13 feet and suffered a closed head injury resulting in speech impairment.
• $8,800,000.00 for an ironworker killed in a job collapse at Glenbrook Hospital.
• $7,250,000.00 for a medical malpractice case for a baby with Meconium Aspiration Syndrome [a case that been previously rejected by two major Chicago medical malpractice firms].
• $6,250,000.00 for an ironworker who fell and suffered a closed head injury.
• $6,000,000.00 for a 26-year-old female suffering complex regional pain syndrome due to a bus rolling over her feet on Michigan Ave.
• $4,300,000.00 for a carpenter suffering multiple fractures because of a fall from a scaffold.
If you’ve been injured, call our office 24/7 at (312) 464-1234 or click here to chat with one of our representatives.
GWC: JUSTICE STARTS TODAY!<< BACK TO BLOG POSTS