The injury lawyers at GWC Injury Lawyers have represented members of virtually every organized labor union in Chicago and the state of Illinois, including ironworkers, carpenters, laborers, electricians, sheet metal workers, painters, operating engineers, glaziers, plumbers, pipefitters, cement masons, tile setters, bricklayers, boilermakers, insulators, plasterers, sprinkler fitters, Teamsters, elevator constructors, machinists and roofers.
We have satellite offices in various union halls across the state where we can meet with clients (see list at the bottom of the page) and are often asked to speak at union meetings about union members’ legal rights after an injury. We also maintain close ties to Illinois legislators and regularly lobby and testify on behalf of the afl-cio before the Illinois legislature when construction negligence laws are being shaped.
Are you a Union member that has been injured at work? We have recovered more than $2 BILLION in compensation for our clients and will fight for the justice you deserve.
At the law offices of GWC Injury Lawyers, we are happy to discuss your case over the telephone or to set up an appointment to meet with you personally.
Your consultation is free and you are under no obligation. During your consultation, we will help to determine whether you have a viable legal case for financial recovery for your injuries. If so, we can guide you safely though the entire litigation process and keep you informed with the latest updates with your claim.
Contact us today at 1-312-464-1234 or reach us online via our “Free Case Evaluation” form and begin the recovery process.
- Amalgamated Transit Union
- American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
- American Federation of Teachers
- Chicago Teachers Union
- Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers International Union
- Brotherhood of Railroad Signalmen
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers
- International Association of Fire Fighters
- International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Allied Workers
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers
- International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders, Blacksmiths, Forgers, and Helpers
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters
- International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers
- International Union of Elevator Constructors
- International Union of Operating Engineers
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades of the United States and Canada
- International Union of Police Associations
- Laborers’ International Union of North America
- Operative Plasterers’ and Cement Masons’ International Association of the United States and Canada
- Railroad Unions
- Service Employees International Union
- Sheet Metal Workers International Association
- Transportation Communications International Union
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada
- United Automobile, Aerospace & Agricultural Implement Workers of America International Union
- United Steel, Paper and Forestry, Rubber, Manufacturing, Energy, Allied Industrial & Service Workers International Union
- United Transportation Union
- United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers
- United Food and Commercial Workers International Union
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America
Carpenters Local #558
I.B.E.W. LOCAL #176
Kankakee Building Trades
I.B.E.W. LOCAL #150
U.A.W. # 145
I.B.E.W. Local #364